Liveration Project, its subsidiaries and affiliates (as identified to you during your application process), (“Liveration Project,” “we,” or “us”) is the consortium that is recruiting for the job vacancy you have applied for. Liveration Project, within EU grant (Grant Agreement 101104360), will process your personal information as described in this Privacy Statement and will be responsible for complying with applicable data protection laws.
Liveration Project respects your privacy and will treat your personal information as confidential. We will use and share your personal information as described in this Privacy Statement.
Personal information we collect about you.
When you apply for a job at Liveration Project, weWilll ask you to provide us with personal information about yourself so we can evaluate your application. If this information is not provided, our ability to consider you as a candidate may be limited. You may also provide us with your personal information that we have not specifically requested (for example, your CV may contain information about your hobbies and social preferences). All information is provided on a voluntarily basis and you determine the extent of information that you provide to Liveration Project.
The kind of personal information we collect about you may include:
- Name, identity and contact details – such as your name, address, email address, telephone, other contact information and personal preferences
- Employment details – such as details of your employment background, including position, work experience, employment references
- Background information– such as your educational background including degrees, certificates, transcripts
- IT Information – such as certain technical information from you about your visit to our website using “cookies” and other similar technologies. For more information please refer to Liveration Project online privacy statement on our website.
- Any other information in your application that you choose to share with us – such as personal preferences, hobbies, social preferences, etc.
Sensitive Personal Information
Liveration Project does not request or require sensitive personal information regarding religion, health, sexual orientation or political affiliation in connection with your application. If you have a disability and would like for us to consider an accommodation, you may provide that information during the recruitment process.
Information from other third parties
From time to time, we may obtain information about you from public sources or third parties. For example, we may conduct background screenings through a third-party service provider and verify information that you have in your application that relates to your past education, employment, credit and/or criminal history, as allowed by applicable law. You may also choose to provide us with access to certain personal information stored by third parties such as job-related social media sites (for example, LinkedIn). By authorizing Liveration Project to have access to this information, you agree that Liveration Project may collect, store and use this information in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
How Liveration Project uses your personal information.
Liveration Project will use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Recruitment, selection, evaluation and appointment of job candidates (temporary) for the job you have applied for and for subsequent job opportunities.
- General HR administration and management (in case you become a Liveration Project consortium´s member employee).
- Carrying out satisfaction surveys (for example, to manage and improve the recruitment process).
- Application analysis such as verification of your employment reference(s) that you have provided, background checks and related assessments.
- Compliance with legal requirements (for example, to monitor diversity requirements).
- Communicate with you and to inform you of current status of your application and future opportunities (unless you have told us that you do not want us to keep your information for such purposes).
Profiling and automated decision making.
Liveration Project may also process your personal data in relation to your application for data and statistical analysis. We may deploy specific technologies for the purposes of enabling certain global-level recruiting analysis and diversity monitoring with your consent where permitted by applicable law, to comply with legal requirements or in Liveration Project legitimate interests. Liveration Project does not make any automated decisions in relation to your application without human involvement.
With whom will Liveration Project will share your personal information?
We take care to share your personal information only with those who really need it in order to perform their tasks and duties. We may disclose your personal information to the following types of parties:
Other Liveration Project group beneficiaries/partners
Your personal information may be shared for the purposes described above with the organizations within Liveration Project. A list of the organizations within Liveration Project is available on our website.
Third party service providers
We may also share your personal information with third parties who provide services to us such as recruitment agencies, consultants, background services and attorneys. If your personal information is shared in this way, Liveration Project do so only on a “need-to-know” basis and we will seek to ensure it is only used in connection with the functions or services these parties will be performing for Liveration Project and that your personal information is treated by them in a confidential manner. These service providers that Liveration Project uses may change depending on the Liveration Project member that employs you and may change over time but we will always seek to ensure that any third parties who handle your personal information will do so in a manner consistent with this Privacy Statement and in accordance with applicable law.
Other third parties
Liveration Project may also disclose your personal information to other third parties.
- As necessary to comply with our legal obligations, including in order to respond to a lawful government request, court order, administrative or judicial process (such as a subpoena or search warrant).
- As necessary to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
- As necessary to protect your vital interests (for example, we may need to share your personal information with third parties in the event of an emergency)
- Where we have otherwise obtained your consent.
Legal basis under which Liveration Project processes your personal information.
If you are an individual in the European Economic Area, Israel and Switzerland (“EEA”), our legal basis for our collecting and processing of your personal information is as follows:
- Liveration Project legitimate interests, namely the recruitment, selection, evaluation and appointment of new employees and the management and administration of the recruitment and HR process, to the extent these activities do not prejudice or harm your rights and freedoms.
- Compliance with Liveration Project legal obligations where employment law or other laws require the processing of your personal information (for example to the extent the law requires the monitoring equality of opportunity and diversity).
- Other legal grounds where applicable such as in your vital interests (for example, health and safety reasons if you attend an interview at our site) and agreements with employee representations (such as Works Councils).
If you have any questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, contact us at email@example.com
How long we keep your personal information.
We will keep your personal information for a minimum of 6 months established by the Grant Agreement and for a maximum of 24 months, as established by the RGPD law in connection with the purposes described in this Privacy Statement and in accordance with Liveration Project consortium’s retention policy and applicable law. After 24 months your personal information will be destroyed according to the RGPD law.
We process your personal information through our global recruitment platform. This will involve transferring your personal information, including personal information collected in the EEA, Israel and Switzerland, to Liveration Project. Liveration Project may host these servers or utilize third party service providers, but in either case we will be responsible for the secure access of personal information.
Security and Confidentiality
We maintain (and require our service providers) to maintain appropriate organizational and technical measures designed to protect the security and confidentiality of any personal information we process. If you have any questions on the security measures that we use to secure your personal information, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You are responsible for the information you provide to Liveration Project and that it is honest, truthful, accurate and not misleading in any way. If you provide information concerning any other person such as individuals you provide as references, you are responsible for providing any notices and ensuring your referee consents to Liveration Project collecting and processing that information as described in this Privacy Statement.
In the European Economic Area and some other countries, you may have certain rights available to you under applicable data protection laws which may include the right to:
- Access: you have the right to request information about how we process your personal data and obtain a copy of that personal data
- Rectification: you have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate personal information about you and for any incomplete personal information about you to be completed
- Objection: you have the right to object to the processing of your personal information which is based on our legitimate interests (as described above)
- Erasure: you have the right to request the erasure of your personal information
- Automated decision-making: you have the right not to have a decision made about you that is based solely on automated processing, including profiling if that decision produces legal effects about you or significantly affects you. Liveration Project does not, as part of its recruitment process, make solely automated decisions about candidates
- Restriction: you have the right to ask us to restrict our processing of your personal information, so that we no longer process that information until the restriction is lifted
- Portability: you have the right to receive your personal information, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to have that information transmitted to another controller in certain circumstances.
Additional information for applicants in the EEA
You retain the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe that Liveration Project has infringed your rights under applicable data protection legislation. You can find a list of the European supervisory authorities here: https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights or if you have any questions about these rights, please contact our Privacy Team at email@example.com
Cookies and usage tracking
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that is downloaded on to your computer when you visit a website. Cookies are used by many websites and can do a number of things, e.g. remembering your preferences and counting the number of people looking at a website.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We will only use your personal information in the manner described in this Privacy Statement. However, we reserve the right to change the terms of this Privacy Statement at any time by posting revisions to our website. If at any time, we decide to use your personal information in a manner that is different from that stated at the- time it was collected, you will be given notice.
Contact Liveration Project
Please contact Liveration Project if you have privacy questions or concerns by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org